Windows 8 is the current generation operating system designed by Microsoft Corporation. It comes with wide number of features that are essentially added in it and are similar to Windows 7 system. According to the team of WINDOWS 8 TECHNICAL SUPPORT professionals, the system is designed to work in a more mobile friendly and streamlined ways.
Below steps are described by a team of WINDOWS 8 SUPPORT NUMBER professionals:
Part 1 is described by using the Start Screen
- Get access to all the tiles.
- Next, a user is supposed to click on the live tiles.
- Click on the Desktop tile to easily switch into the desktop view.
Part 2 is described using the Desktop View
- Working with the new Start button is required.
- A user needs to organize and make use of those files.
- Get access to the desktop just like a single application.
- Set your computer in boot process to the desktop.
Part 3 describes the process Basic Navigation settings
- Get access to the Basic Navigation settings
- Using of the Charms bar is needed.
- Switch between two windows.
- Opening up of the program is necessary.
- Shut down all the programs.
- Get access to multiple programs simultaneously.
Part 4 describes the process by using the basic programs
- Open the Office Suite
- Next, a user is required to use Mail application.
- Use the OneDrive app.
- Make use of the store option
- Next, a user is required to access the Accessories menu.
- Work with all the new printing tools.
- Set up your custom tiles thereafter
Part 5 describes about Changing Programs, Settings, and Appearance
- Click on the Add programs.
- Uninstall all the programs.
- Remove all the tiles.
- Adjust the basic six settings carefully.
- Get access to advanced settings menu.
- Go and get access to the Control Panel.
- Personalization of the appearance of your device is needed.
- Use all extended mode.
Part 6 describes about the Gaining Better Control options
- Setting up of other user accounts is needed.
- Create a shutdown and then reboot the tiles.
- Working with the task manager is required.
- Use the parental controls to avoid getting issues in future.
- Sync between two devices.
- Learn about all the hotkeys.
Part 7 describes about the Setting up Security account
- Understand the security features carefully.
- Set up a picture password which is highly essential.
- Use the BitLocker for security purpose.
- Understand the high security risks involved in the syncing of devices.
- Be careful while working with apps
Why you should approach us?
We deliver users a highly optimized tech support solutions at our WINDOWS 8 CUSTOMER SUPPORT service section if they are encountered with any of the above-mentioned errors with Windows Operating system. Come and get in touch with us at our toll-free number which is available round the clock for users across the world. We solve your speed problem with a guaranteed solution.