So are you in a process to install Windows 7 with DVD? But you are that you don’t need a professional help or even you don’t want to refer to a confusing manual instructions. Well, this is absolutely not as such big issue as our professional Windows 7 Technical Support Number experts has written a method to install Windows 7 with the help of DVD without involving into much of a trouble.
Below are essential steps guided by a professional team of Windows 7 technical support experts to install windows 7 with DVD?
(1) Part 1 is all about installing Windows with the help of a DVD
- Clean the Installation part
- Enter the computer’s BIOS feature.
- Find the BIOS’s boot option menu.
- Select the DVD-ROM drive for the purpose of booting the computer device.
- Save all the setting changes
- Shut down the computer.
- Power on the PC and then insert the Windows 7 disc into the DVD drive.
- Start the operating system from the disc
- Choose the Windows Setup options accordingly.
- Click on the Install Now icon.
- Accept the License terms as well as agreement.
- Choose between the type of hard drive and partition for installing the Windows.
- Installation of the Windows on the preferred hard drive as well as partition is highly recommended.
- Start the computer now
- Check whether the system is compatible with Windows 7 or not?
- Prepare the PC for installing the Windows.
- Insert the Windows 7 installation disc
- Start the Windows Setup process
- Click on the Install Now option.
- Choose whether to install updates for Windows Setup or not
- Accept the License terms as well as agreement
- Select the Upgrade installation option to proceed ahead.
2. Part 2 describes the Post-Installation method
- Type the username and computer’s name.
- Click on the NEXT option
- Type the password and then again click Next icon.
- Enter the product key and click on the Next option.
- Choose the type of Windows Update settings.
- Set the time zone.
- Set the network type accordingly.
- Your computer is now all set to operate
- Once the computer is ready, format the USB drive back to its original settings
- Remember to reinstall any software which you have uninstalled during this process
Why to use our services?
So, here is our advanced level Windows Customer Support help for those customers who are faced with serious as well unexpected Windows issues. We take this responsibility to deliver an unmatched Windows tech support solutions that are highly reasonable in use to overcome with their problem as fast as possible. Ours is a professionally advanced Windows Tech support professionals who are highly certified in solving all your unexpected issues like to install windows 7 with DVD. Your headache is our headache now and we do guarantee our customers to deliver them smooth, stable, as well as secured solutions. Technicians operating at our section are qualified a sufficient amount to troubleshoot and fix your each and every Windows related problem by taking up preventive measures for future concerns.