How To Install Windows 7:- Installing Windows Operating System does not require any professional trick. Following simple guidelines at the time of installation is what needed by the installer? How to Use Windows 10’s Backup and Recovery
Windows installation using disc:
- • Enter the computer’s BIOS.
• Turn off the computer to install Windows and then turn it on again. You are prompted to press Del, Esc, F2, F10, or F9 when the BIOS screen appears. BIOS keys will appear on the screen automatically.
• Refer to BIOS’s boot option menu.
• Search for the name of BIOS online for help, if unable to find the boot option menu
• Select the CD-ROM drive as the first boot device of your computer.
• Save all the setting changes by selecting the save option from the BIOS menu.
• Shut down the computer by choosing the shut-down option
• Next, power on the PC and insert Windows 7 disc into the CD/DVD drive.
• Start the PC from the disc and press a key if asked to boot from the disc by pressing any key.
• Windows setup will begin to load automatically.
• If not asked to boot from the disc, then something must have gone wrong.
• Retry previous steps to solve the problem.
• Choose a Windows Setup options. Once set-up is done, Windows screen will automatically appear.
• Click on the “Install Now” button.
• Accept the given “License Terms” which appears in the screen.
• Click on “I accept the license terms” and click on the “Next” button.
• Next step forwards users to select the “Custom Installation” button.
• Further, a user is asked to decide to choose the hard drive and go ahead with the partition process to install Windows.
• Delete the data from the hard drive or format it.
• A form of hard drive selection is mandatory from the list of hard drives given below.
• Click on “Drive options” (advanced).
• Next, click on “Format from Drive” options.
• PC with no partition needs to create one to install Windows on the system.
• Hard drive selection is required from the list.
• Click on advanced “Drive” options
• Select “New” from “Drive” options.
• Select the size and then click on “OK”.
Hope all the above steps required to install Windows on the system is cleared. If still any kind of issue is faced by the users, then they are encouraged to call at Windows Technical support Phone Number 1-800-220-1041 Toll free for instant help.