You met Uplay_r1_loader64.dll error on your Windows machine! Darn! Sometimes such error may damage your system. So, Fix Windows Uplay_r1_loader64.dll Missing Error is to refer experts or use steps. The point is how to get the reliable information. The all-in-one way to get is to give a full read at this blog. The blog will let you know the most useful information.
This blog contains the full-fledged information so read it. The first half of the blog emphasizes the pass on user’s responsibilities on techies. The second half of the blog emphasizes the modes to build a connection with experts. Being a regular Windows user, you can approach three modes—online, phone, or remote.
Three Windows Support Modes are:
Online Mode: A Perfect Blend of Digital & Informative Services
Online mode—a perfect blend of digital & informative services—let users avail services. By which you can avail services:
- Primary Services: email service, video call, feedback query, or free chat sessions.
- Secondary Services: Live tutorial, toll-free service
- Tertiary Services: FAQ, Q & A community
Remote Mode: Unlock the Distant Services
Remote mode—unlocks distant services—lets user’s instant services. This is how one can avail distant services to locate issues from the very distant. Examples are:
- PC cleaning, formatting, & recovery.
- System backup & troubleshooting.
- PC scanning.
Telephone Mode: 24/7/365 days Troubleshooting Process
Telephone mode—24/7/365 days troubleshooting process—let users sort queries one-to-one.
Let’s Discuss CheckPoints:
Cross-check the checkpoints with your system configurations:
1 # CheckPoint: Test your Hard Drive & Memory
2 # CheckPoint: Use the Free Registry Cleaner
3 # CheckPoint: Make a Clean Windows Installation
4 # CheckPoint: Try the Anti-Spyware, Anti-Adware Scan
5 # CheckPoint: Roll-back to the Newest Driver Version
Let’s Shed Some Light on Uplay_r1_loader64.dll error:
Uplay_r1_loader64.dll—DLL (Dynamic Link Library) the windows file —executable across platforms. Uplay_r1_loader64.dll holds several codes, procedures for Windows programs.
The Causes of Such Error:
- The Invalid Windows Registry Entries.
- Incomplete Installation
- Microsoft Hardware/Software failure
- Potential Spyware, Adware infection
The Symptoms of Aforesaid Error:
- The input or output devices get slower.
- Crashing the computer system.
- Freezing the PC
- Executing the same program causing the same error over & over again.
Let’s resolve Uplay_r1_loader64.dll error with the help of solutions enlisted below:
Solutions to Resolve Uplay_r1_loader64.dll Missing Error in Windows:
Before addressing the particular solution, mind the basic troubleshooting enlisted steps:
- Get on your windows machine.
- Hover the cursor in the lower-left of the screen.
- Get the “Start” hovercard & then click on it.
- You will get the search bar right next to you.
- Enter “cmd.exe” command (without double quotes) in the field.
- You will get the black screen with a blinking cursor.
# 1 Solution: Register Uplay_r1_loader64.dll via MS Register Server
Registering the Uplay_r1_loader64.dll error involves steps:
- Get the CMD window.
- Type the command: regsvr32 /u Uplay_r1_loader64.dll.
- You need to click [Enter] key. It’ll un-register your file.
- Type the command: regsvr32 /i Uplay_r1_loader64.dll.
- Click [Enter] key. It’ll re-register your file.
- You need to close the CMD window.
- You need to re-start the program related with Uplay_r1_loader64.dll.
# 2 Solution: Restore Uplay_r1_loader64.dll from Windows Recycle Bin
Restoring the DLL files will bridge the required functions. Steps to do are:
- You need to double-click the “Recycle Bin” icon.
- In the top right corner, you need to for Uplay_r1_loader64.dll.
- If Uplay_r1_loader64.dll file comes in the given search results, choose it.
- You need to move it to the below-mentioned directory:
- Windows 95/98/Me = C:\Windows\System32\
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 = C:\Windows\System32\
- 64-bit Windows = C:\Windows\System32\
- Windows NT/2000 = C:\Windows\System32\
- If you have moved the Uplay_r1_loader64.dll file, restart your PC.
#3 Solution: Activate New Windows System Updates
Activating the new Windows system updates involves steps:
- Get the search bar by clicking on “Start” button.
- You need to enter the “update” into the search bar.
- After that, the Windows Update dialog box will come up.
- If any new updates are present, then you need to hit on the “Install Updates” button.
Still, are you coming across any runtime issues in-between?
Related Blog: How to Fix Windows Bink2w32.dll Missing Error?
Learn How to Skyrocket your experience with Windows Support Techies
Are you still coming across any runtime issues in-between? Are you unable to crack real-time issues? If yes, then you are at the right place. All you need to do is to get on your phone to dial the 1-800-229-9186 Windows Technical Support Number. Once you dial the toll-free number, connect techies available 24/7/365 days in every nook & corner of the world. Thus, what are you waiting for? Phone! Phone our Windows techies up!